Measuring and control systems
Measuring and control systems consist of, among other things, tachometers, speed sensors, temperature probes and pressure transmitters. Analogue measuring systems require conventional indicators of which we can draw in the scale according to the customer’s specifications and calibrate this together with the indicators.
We supply the high-grade Plöger temperature sensors produced according to customer specifications. Plöger Sensor is a family business founded in 1950.
– Temperature sensors with class approvals
– Temperature sensors for gaseous media and rooms sensors
– Temperature sensors with fitted plug connector
– Temperature sensors with fitted cable and fixed srew connection
– Temperature sensors with fitted cable and adjustable screw connection
– Temperature sensors with aluminium plug case
Voer uw gegevens in om de downloads te verkrijgen